giovedì 4 febbraio 2016

Sparklers DT: Time well spent

I made this LO by focusing at the center of the page, initially darkening the base color of the paper with Distress Ink; then again using a stencil and Distress Ink with blending tool.To emphasize the picture I used  Gold Shimmerz Paints with a spatula by drawing a circle through the stencil: I love these textures pastas, perfect to be used in various ways and that give excellent results.I also added a number of stamped to give more movement to the background.

I created a series of levels with different patterned paper, and between the various layers  I added a piece of tulle that I colored with Shimmerz, some twine, stickers, wood veneer.
Finally, the part that always amuses me: so many splashes of color. 





Thank you for coming to the end of this post and you will want to play with the colors, if you had not done before. I hope to read your comments and … enjoy !!!
xoxo, Lea

2 commenti: