sabato 23 luglio 2016

Spiegelmom Scraps SCRAP IT OFF blog hop

Hello everyone and welcome to the SpiegelMom Scraps SCRAP IT OFF Anniversary & Design Team reveal blog hop!  
Team gathered in this fantastic event is varied and super creative, visiting each of our blog and giving your attention to our projects I am sure that you will so much inspiration and a beautiful colorful journey..you should have arrived here from Christy Harriman .  

We hope you’re as excited as we are about this event!  Jody is super excited to reveal the new Design Team, three new sequin mixes, a FREE cut file designed by one of the fabulous new Sparklers and prizes! So awesome!  If you’re just joining me here on my blog, be sure to check out the line up and all the other goodies over at the SpiegelMom Scraps blog here .

My project for this special event is a mini canvas mixed media.


I painted the white canvas with acrylic colors, black and blue, then I used two different Shimmerz paint, Sea U in the morning and Dreamscicle, with two different stencils. I splashed on white paint and three different LuminArte Primary Element. Almost simulating color sketches I used three different mix of sequins (Lilac Twinkle, Believe in You and A Day in the Woods), distributing here and there with a fake randomness. I really like mixing paint and sequins because I can give more three-dimensional and brightness to the project.
I then blended lace, some chipboard from 7Dots Studio, an handmade flair that I paint with Primary Elements and two adorable mini clothespins.






Thank you for spending your time with us today!  I'd love for you be in the running for the prizes that Jody is giving away on this blog hop, so be sure to leave comments on all the blogs to be entered! You have through July 31st to comment and enter.   Sharing on social media will also earn you an extra entry.  Just leave another comment letting us know where you shared the blog hop event. 
Easy Peasy!
Now, you'll be heading over to Felicia Young 's blog.  
Enjoy the rest of the hop!!

24 commenti:

  1. This is so fabulous - love all that texture!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Amazing canvas! All those small details are absolutely stunning!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I need to try more mixed media - you've inspired me! So pretty.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Wow - that's awesome! Congratulations :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. That mixed media work is amazing!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. What stunning mixed media work. Just beautiful

    RispondiElimina
  7. This just makes me happy! Fantastic layout!

    RispondiElimina
  8. That texture is unbelievable! Love those colors and your creativity!

    RispondiElimina
  9. lovely mixed media canvas - the colours are awesome

    RispondiElimina
  10. What an amazing layout! Now I want to get out my paints!

    RispondiElimina
  11. Truly amazing background techniques!

    RispondiElimina
  12. Wow! Amazing use of mixed media. Love it!

    RispondiElimina
  13. I love all the glitter and chipboard!

    RispondiElimina
  14. Wow! this looks like it must've taken you forever! :) Beautiful!!

    RispondiElimina
  15. Gorgeous canvas! The black background makes the colours pop! Love it!

    RispondiElimina
  16. Awesome layering on this layout, Lea!!

    RispondiElimina