sabato 24 giugno 2017

Mixedmedia frame for Scrapiniec

This is the project I made this month for Scrapiniec : I recycled the frame of a canvas bought because I liked the frame shape.. lol. So for this time I decided to make  a mixed media frame.
Before proceeding, I have created the structure on which to base all the elements of the composition. To do this I used the wooden sticks of ice cream ..... gotta sacrifice !!!!
The next step was to lay a layer of white gesso: once dry, I lay with the spatula an irregular layer of crackle medium, after which I went to color using watercolors. Some random stamps with black Archival ink and the frame is ready to be enriched with several small details.
I placed a large fabric flower at the center of the constructed structure, placing it on a cotton laces, white and beige, and scrap of tulle.
To enrich and enhance my project I have inserted here and there the beautiful Scrapiniec chipboards (at the end of the post the link to find them) that add value to each project and that now I have to admit they have become indispensable: they are elegant, refined and fit to every need.
I hope this alternative frame to expose our memories will please you. Good creativity at all and see you soon!


 






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento